All the Facts About Limo Rentals
Today there are more than 130,000 limousines in use by hundreds of limousine service and car hire companies around the country. With limo drivers making 105 trips every week on average, there are a lot of limos belonging to a limo company or car service serving clients for a wide variety of needs. Read on for all the facts about how, where, and why people book limousine rentals.
- There are two main kinds of private car service. One limo company type will own a whole fleet of vehicles. These larger fleets are normally used to serve corporate clients. The small limo company type has just a few cars and usually serves local clients who hire them for leisure or personal reasons.
- Lots of limos get rented on the weekend. About 40% of all limo service is for weekend events, like weddings, parties, and proms. But that’s just a small list of things that a limo company can do. LImo companies can arrange vacation travel, brewery and wine tours, and offer shuttle services.
- Increasingly, you can get a limo online. Today’s limo services are adapting to the digital age. Many now offer mobile apps and 85% have an online website. Half of those now let bookings be made online. A modern limo company may also have more flexible cancellation policies these days.
- Limousine service costs are easy to find out in advance. A look at the website or the app, or even a quick phone call, makes it simple to find out all you need to know about any given limo company. On average, expect to pay about $15 to $30 per stop, and 50% to 100% for rides that go overtime. TalkLocal estimates that the average SUV rental is $75 an hour, while a limo costs $130 an hour. The average price for a party bus is $170.
- The limousine is still the ultimate in luxury. A lot has changed in the last 50 years, but it’s still true that nothing conveys a sense of luxury and sophistication like a limousine. When a limousine takes the wedding party to the reception, it makes for an unforgettable experience. A limousine rental at prom time ensures that everyone gets home safely while still having a great time. Few things tell a business client they are valued and important like arranging sedan service with a limo company.
The limousine is the apex of luxurious sophistication. It’s a great way to add that special something to your important event or convey care and attention to a valued business partner or client. Renting a private car service is simple, too. Whatever your event, kick things up a notch by hiring the right car to make things really special.