If you’re tired of going to the same old spots when vacation time rolls around, there are plenty of good reasons to visit a place like Charleston, South Carolina if you’re looking to change things up.
Let’s say you live in California or Michigan. You might be thinking to yourself, why the heck would I travel south to go to Charleston? Actually, there are several good reasons why.
- If you and your family are looking to soak up the sun, Charleston has an average temperature of 65.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you’re looking to spend some time on the beach with a good book or to work on your tan, Charleston boasts about 90 miles of Atlantic coastline.
- Founded in 1670, Charleston has more than 300 years of fascinating history and there are plenty of historical spots around town for history buffs.
- Charleston attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors annually and earned the top spot on Travel and Leisure Magazine’s “World’s Best Cities” list in 2016.
- 37% of families say vacations make them happy, making it the activity that makes families most happy. So with its miles of beaches, history and great weather, visiting Charleston will make you and your family happy as you experience a memorable vacation.
- For those who love checking out museums, the Charleston Museum, America’s first museum was founded in 1773.
There’s plenty of fun and exciting things to do in and around Charleston, but one of the absolute must-see (or must-do) activities while you’re there is a horse drawn carriage tour. Let’s say you’re in town for a wedding or a romantic getaway; getting a private horse tour or horse drawn carriage tour is the perfect compliment to a romantic evening or the perfect way to arrive at a wedding in style. Here are three reasons to take a horse drawn carriage tour if you’re in Charleston.
A carriage tour adds a bit of luxury to your big day and ensures that you’ll make a big impression on your guests by arriving in style. Are you looking for the perfect thing to compliment a special night out? Carriage tours can be perfect for you and your spouse or for you and your family or a group of friends. The tour will pick you up, drop you off and even take you on a customized route along the way.
Charleston has much to offer whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway spot or a new family vacation destination. With all the history, miles of beach front and beautiful skyline, there are no shortage of fun to be had. If you’re looking a unique way to experience all the city has to offer, private carriage tours are just what you need to take your experience over the top.